Types of Membership
Each calendar year the Board sets membership category’s and fees for the Pukekohe Golf Club.
The current categories and full year membership fees for the year ending 31st August 2014 are:
• Full Playing Member $1,250*.
• Weekday Member $1,030*
• Nine Hole Member $650*.
• Limited member $295 gives 8 rounds of golf and a handicap at Pukekohe.
• Junior Member 18-20 years $300
• School Member 17 & under $100
• Non Playing Member $100
• Casual Member $35
• Summer Member $650 From October 1 until 31st March or any other 6 months)
• International Member $250 for the first month and $150 for each month after that.
a) A 10% early rebate is available for some memberships for existing members but this does not apply to the Affiliation Fees that apply to memberships where handicaps are provided. $50 has been allowed for Affiliation Fees.
c) Please note that Time Payment options are available which represent time payments of the Full Subscription not month-by-month membership. A deposit may be requested.
d) Those marked with * have a pro rata rate if you join up so that your first subscription ends like everyone else at 31st August each year. You then go onto the full rate for that subscription from 1st September.
The following times are normally reserved specifically for each of the membership categories:
• Full Playing Men – Saturday until 3.30pm
• Business Women – Saturday 8.20am to 8.44am
• Junior and Schoolboy – Sunday 8.00am to 8.44am
• Nine hole Men – Monday 8.30am to 9.00am
• Full Playing and weekday Women – Tuesday 8.30am to 12.00pm
• Full Playing Men – 11.00am to 3.30pm
• Full playing, weekday Women – from 8.30am
• Nine hole Women – Thursday 9.15am
• Vets (mixed) – 8.30am to 11.00am
Summer members - October to March (no play Saturday mornings, or in club championships)